Damascus, Tekkiye Suleymaniye
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *6.0• (d6.0).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 30°.
- Contains two equilateral triangles.
- Contains two regular two-pointed star polygons with vertex angle of 60°.
- Contains four regular hexagons.
- Contains two regular 6-pointed star polygons with vertex angle of 60°.
- There are two non-regular reflective tiles.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 79 polygons.
- Photo by Dick Osseman (Tekkiye Suleymaniye, Damascus, Syria. Roundel on arch) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc]