Jingdezhen, cobalt blue glazed ware
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is 4*2 (p4g).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 90°.
- There is one non-regular reflective tile.
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has no finite interlace and one infinite interlace with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 99 polygons.
- Page 21 from [wade]
- Page 32, figure1 from [schatt1]
- Plate LIX, top left (Chinese ornament) from [jones]
- V and A object, Jingdezhen, 3020-1852 (cobalt blue glazed ware) from [pc]
Collections of similar tilings