Bourgoin, Plate 60
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *442 (p4m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 45°.
- Contains two regular 8-pointed star polygons with vertex angle of 90°.
- There are four non-regular reflective tiles (including one kite).
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has no finite interlace and one infinite interlace with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 153 polygons.
- Vol 1, page 130; Vol 2, page 430 (Bou Inania Madrasah, Fez, Morocco) from [paccard] (1351-6AD, 751-7AH)
- 308:100-1866 (Toledo, Spain. Tile) from [vami] (15th century AD)
- Figure 34 from [elsaid]
- Page 143 from [critchlow]
- Page 271 from [abas]
- Plate 60 from [bourgoin]
- Vol 2, page 310 (Royal Palace mosque, Marrakesh, Morocco. Door restored in 1979) from [paccard]
Collections of similar tilings