Bourgoin, Plate 89, top
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *632 (p6m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 30°.
- Contains one equilateral triangle.
- Contains one regular 12-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 120°.
- There are three non-regular reflective tiles (including 2 kites).
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has no finite interlace and one infinite interlace with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 447 polygons.
- E.1687-1912 (England. Design for ceiling decoration) from [vami]
- Figure 72 from [elsaid]
- Page 173 from [abas]
- Plate 89, top from [bourgoin]
Collections of similar tilings