(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *632 (p6m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 30°.
- Contains one equilateral triangle.
- Contains one square.
- Contains one regular hexagon.
- The tiling satisfies the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 86 polygons.
- Page 199, bottom left (Muradiye Mosque, Bursa, Turkey) from [degeorge2] (1424-6AD, 827-9AH)
- Fig 14.1b from [ww]
- Figure 3-18f (Roman mosaic, Ostia, Italy) from [pajares]
- Figure 3-22b (Roman mosaic, Pompeii, Italy) from [pajares]
- Figure 3-23b (Cosmatesque mosaic, Rome, Italy) from [pajares]
- Page 144 from [abas]
- Pl 205 (a,b,c) (Ostie, Pompeii, Autun, Itlay) from [balmelle]
- Pl 417 (c) (Reims, France. Roundel) from [balmelle]
- Tiling 188.8.131.52 (Known to the Greeks!) from [myers]