(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *632 (p6m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 60°.
- Contains one equilateral triangle.
- Contains one regular hexagon.
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has no finite interlace and one infinite interlace with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 58 polygons.
- Page 25 (Ahmad Ibn Tulun, Cairo, Egypt) from [bonner] (876-9AD, 261-4AH)
- Fig 360 (Tokat, Turkey) from [hill] (1295AD, 694AH)
- Page 110, Fig 4.41 (Shiraz, Iran. Manuscript) from [broug2] (1527AD, 933AH)
- Figure 3-18c (Roman mosaic, Trieste, Italy) from [pajares]
- Pl 209 (a,b) (Trieste, Volubilis) from [balmelle]
- Tiling 220.127.116.11 (Known to the Greeks!) from [myers]
- Vol 1, page 127 (Tomb of Zein al-Din, Taybad, Iran) from [iran]