Two Polygons, PP Class 110, [p6,c6,c2], IH Class 34.
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is 632 (p6).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 60°.
- Contains one regular hexagon.
- There are no non-regular reflective pairs and three tiles with no mirror image.
- The tiling does not satisfy the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is not edge-to-edge.
- The tiling satisfies the two-polygon condition.
- As drawn, contains about 23 polygons.
- Figure 1.3.5, page 29 from [gands]
- Figure 49 and Plate 26 (Khamsah of Nizami, Herat, Afghanistan, Central Asia) from [elsaid]
- PP Class 110, [p6,c6,c2], IH Class 34 from [dawes]
- Plate 33a from [wilson]