Alhambra, BaÃ±o Real
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
The pattern occurs as tall dados on the north and south walls of the tepidarium in the Royal Bath House. The long axes of the tiles are horizontal, and colours are white, black, brown, blue and green.
- The symmetry group of the tiling is 2*22 (cmm).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 60°.
- There is one non-regular reflective tile.
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has no finite interlace and one infinite interlace with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 97 polygons.
- Part 2 (Fatehpur Sikri, Rajah Birbal's House, India) of E W Smith,. The Moghul Architecture of Fathpur-Sikri, Archaeological Survey of India, 1896. [smith2] (1571AD, 978AH)
- Photo from David Wade (Spain) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc]