Mosque Mesched Makam Ali
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is 2*22 (cmm).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 25.71 (π/7)°.
- Contains one regular 7-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 77.14 (3π/7)°.
- There are two non-regular reflective tiles.
- The tiling does not satisfy the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is not edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 96 polygons.
- Page number not recorded of H Viollet. Description du palais de Al-Montasim..., Paris, 1909. [viollet]
- Tony Lee's notebook, page 279 (Mosque Mesched Makam Ali, Iraq) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc]
Collections of similar tilings