Floor, The Holy Sepulchre
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *442 (p4m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 22.5°.
- Contains three squares.
- There are three non-regular reflective tiles and two tiles with no mirror image.
- The tiling does not satisfy the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is not edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 303 polygons.
- Courtauld Institute of Art (The Holy Sepulchre, Jerusalem. Tiled floor) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc]