(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is 2*22 (cmm).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 36°.
- Contains 21 regular two-pointed star polygons with vertex angle of 72°.
- Contains 19 regular pentagons.
- Contains two regular 10-pointed star polygons with vertex angle of 72°.
- There are 13 non-regular reflective tiles (including one kite).
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has 10 finite interlaces and one infinite interlace with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 1261 polygons.
- Photo by Dick Osseman (Turkey) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc]
Collections of similar tilings