In Islamic Style
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is 2*22 (cmm).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 25.71 (π/7)°.
- Contains three regular heptagons.
- Contains one regular 14-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 102.85 (4π/7)°.
- There are 7 non-regular reflective tiles (including one kite and one dart).
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has no finite interlace and two infinite interlaces with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 705 polygons.
- From Tony Lee, dated May 1976 of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc]
Collections of similar tilings