In Islamic Style
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *2222 (pmm).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 25.71 (π/7)°.
- Contains 12 regular heptagons.
- Contains two regular 14-pointed star polygons with vertex angle of 102.85 (4π/7)°.
- There are 9 non-regular reflective tiles (including one kite and one dart).
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has two finite interlaces and three infinite interlaces with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 799 polygons.
- From Tony Lee, dated May 1976 of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc]
Collections of similar tilings