Istanbul Cinili Museum
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is 442 (p4).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 90°.
- Contains 14 squares.
- There is one non-regular reflective tile and four tiles with no mirror image.
- The tiling does not satisfy the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is not edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 496 polygons.
- Dick Osseman's web site (Cinili Museum, Istanbul, Turkey) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc]