In Islamic Style
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is 2*22 (cmm).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 25.71 (π/7)°.
- Contains one regular heptagon.
- Contains two regular 14-pointed star polygons with vertex angle of 102.85 (4π/7)°.
- There are 8 non-regular reflective tiles (including 2 kites and one dart).
- The tiling satisfies the two-colour condition with straight cross-overs, but interlace counts not determined.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 735 polygons.
- From Tony Lee of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc]
Collections of similar tilings
Patterns using same irregular tiles: 2