(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *442 (p4m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 7.5°.
- Contains one regular 8-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 120°.
- Contains one regular 12-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 105° - composed of kites.
- There are five non-regular reflective tiles (including 3 kites).
- The tiling does not satisfy the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 524 polygons.
- Internet photo (Isfahan Mosque, Iran. Tiled background, oriental ornaments) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc]