Dar Rach Tazi (20th cent)
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *442 (p4m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 22.5°.
- Contains 8 regular two-pointed star polygons with vertex angle of 45°.
- Contains 8 regular 8-pointed star polygons with vertex angle of 90°.
- Contains one regular 16-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 45°.
- There are 15 non-regular reflective tiles (including 3 kites and one dart) and two reflective pairs.
- The tiling satisfies the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 1959 polygons.
- Photo from Nick Crossling (Dar Rach Tazi, Fez, Morocco. (20th cent)) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc]