Bourgoin, Plate 124
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *632 (p6m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 1.25°.
- Contains one regular 9-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 72.5°.
- Contains one regular 12-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 72.5°.
- There are 14 non-regular reflective tiles (including 5 kites).
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has three finite interlaces and no infinite interlace with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 789 polygons.
- Photo from book (Oljaito's mausoleum, Sultaniyeh, Iran. Carved stucco) from [pc] (1312AD, 711AH)
- The museum of Egyptian civilisation (Abu al-Bakr Muzhir, Cairo, Egypt) from [pc] (1479AD, 884AH)
- Thes. Islamicus F4694 (Ghanim al-Bahlawan, Cairo, Egypt) from [pc] (1479AD, 884AH)
- Photo from Ayman Soliman (al-Ghuri, Cairo, Egypt. Minbar) from [pc] (1504AD, 909AH)
- Page 272 (Mustafa Shurbaji Mirza, Cairo, Egypt. Mihrab) from [okane2] (1698AD, 1109AH)
- Fig 16.9 photo, Fig 16.11 overlay from [ww]
- Photo by David Wade: EGY 1723 (al-Ghuri, Cairo, Egypt) from [wadei]
Collections of similar tilings