(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *2222 (pmm).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 22.5°.
- Contains one regular 8-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 90°.
- There are four non-regular reflective tiles.
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has two finite interlaces and one infinite interlace with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 172 polygons.
- Photo by Fernando Peres Rodrigues (Shah-i-Zinda, Samarkand, Central Asia) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc]