Karatay Madrasah, Konya
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *22∞ (p2mm).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 30°.
- Contains four regular two-pointed star polygons with vertex angle of 60°.
- There are two non-regular reflective tiles and one tile with no mirror image.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 27 polygons.
- Photo by B.O'Kane (Karatay Madrasah, Konya, Turkey. Interior) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc]