Dome of the Prophet's Mosque
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *16.0• (d16.0).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 1.25°.
- Contains one regular 16-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 45°.
- There are three non-regular reflective tiles.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 49 polygons.
- Peter Sanders Photography (Saudi Aramco World) (Dome of the Prophet's Mosque, Madinah, Saudi Arabia) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc]