(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *442 (p4m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 30°.
- Contains one regular hexagon.
- There are three non-regular reflective tiles.
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has one finite interlace and one infinite interlace with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 213 polygons.
- E.3841:3-1938 (Cairo, Egypt. Sketchbook by James Wild) from [vami]
- Internet photo (Coptic church of Saint Barbara, Cairo, Egypt) from [pc]
- Photo from Internet (Hanging Church, Cairo, Egypt. Entrance, top) from [pc]
- Photo from V and A (Coptic church of Saint Barbara, Cairo, Egypt. Coptic Cross) from [wild]