Tile fragment, from Toledo, Spain
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *22∞ (p2mm).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 45°.
- Contains five squares.
- There are two non-regular reflective tiles.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 55 polygons.
- Email from Copenhagen, ref Mc.210 (Toledo, Spain. Donated to the National Museum of Copenhagen in 1860) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc]