Ahmad Ibn Tulun Mosque, Cairo
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is 4*2 (p4g).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 45°.
- Contains two squares.
- There are two non-regular reflective tiles.
- The tiling satisfies the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is not edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 173 polygons.
- Internet photo (Ahmad Ibn Tulun, Cairo, Egypt. Succo) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc] (876-9AD, 261-4AH)