Irbil minaret, upper pattern
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *442 (p4m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 90°.
- Contains five squares.
- There is one non-regular reflective tile.
- The tiling does not satisfy the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is not edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 173 polygons.
- Internet photo (Irbil, Iraq. Minaret, upper pattern) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc]
Collections of similar tilings