Roman mosaic, Pont-Chevron
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is 4*2 (p4g).
- Contains one regular two-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 53.13 (204164957π/691692480)°.
- There are one non-regular reflective pairs and no tiles with no mirror image.
- The tiling satisfies the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 243 polygons.
- Gallia publication, by H Stern (Mosaics of Pont-Chevron near Ouzouer-sur-Trezee) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc]