Alhambra, Fachada Solemne
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
A slightly larger version is to be found at Alhambra, Fachada Solemne.
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *2.0• (d2.0).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 45°.
- Contains one square.
- There are 16 non-regular reflective tiles and 22 tiles with no mirror image.
- The tiling is not edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 259 polygons.
- Photo from Hannah Wichmann (Alhambra, Fachada Solemne, Spain. The south wall of the Mexuar Patio) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc]