(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *632 (p6m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 60°.
- Contains two equilateral triangles.
- Contains two regular two-pointed star polygons with vertex angle of 60°.
- Contains one regular hexagon.
- Contains one regular 6-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 60°.
- There are two non-regular reflective tiles.
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has two finite interlaces and no infinite interlace with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 207 polygons.
- Photo from Ayman Soliman (Qalawun, Cairo, Egypt. Window lattice) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc]