Zal Mosque, Eyup
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is 22* (pmg).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 36°.
- Contains one regular 10-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 72°.
- There are 7 non-regular reflective tiles (including one kite).
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has no finite interlace and three infinite interlaces with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 331 polygons.
- From Miroslaw Majewski (Zal Mosque, Eyup, Istanbul, Turkey) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc]