Mihrimah Sultan Mosque, Uskudar
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *2222 (pmm).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 36°.
- Contains two regular 10-pointed star polygons with vertex angle of 72°.
- There are 7 non-regular reflective tiles (including one kite).
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has no finite interlace and 6 infinite interlaces with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 549 polygons.
- From Miroslaw Majewski (Mihrimah Sultan Mosque, Uskudar, Turkey. Mihrimah) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc]