Mihrimah Sultan Mosque, Uskudar
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *2222 (pmm).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 36°.
- Contains 6 regular two-pointed star polygons with vertex angle of 72°.
- Contains 11 regular pentagons.
- Contains one regular 10-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 72°.
- There are 11 non-regular reflective tiles (including 2 kites).
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has five finite interlaces and three infinite interlaces with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 517 polygons.
- From Miroslaw Majewski (Mihrimah Sultan Mosque, Uskudar, Turkey) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc]
Collections of similar tilings