Tas Han, Cay
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *632 (p6m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 30°.
- Contains one regular hexagon.
- There are four non-regular reflective tiles (including one kite).
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has one finite interlace and one infinite interlace with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 467 polygons.
- Photo from M Bulut (Tas Han, Cay, Turkey. Built as a madrasah, now a mosque) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc] (1278AD, 676AH)