(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *632 (p6m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 15°.
- Contains one regular 6-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 90°.
- There are five non-regular reflective tiles.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 347 polygons.
- Photo from M Bulut (Sultan Han, Konya, Turkey. Carved stone roundel) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc] (1229AD, 626AH)