(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
Note that the background pattern is the same as Necipoglu, page 36, Figure 62.
- The symmetry group of the tiling is 2*22 (cmm).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 36°.
- Contains 70 regular pentagons.
- Contains 15 regular 10-pointed star polygons with vertex angle of 108°.
- There are three non-regular reflective tiles (including one kite).
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 2308 polygons.
- Photo from Miroslaw Majewski (Darb-i Imam, Isfahan, Iran) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc] (1453AD, 857AH)