Azem Palace, Hama
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is 6.5• (c6.5).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 60°.
- There are no non-regular reflective pairs and one tile with no mirror image.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 6 polygons.
- Photo from M Sakkal (Azem Palace, Hama, Syria) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc]
Collections of similar tilings