Fatehpur Sikri, Salim Chishti's Tomb
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is 442 (p4).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 45°.
- Contains one regular 8-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 90°.
- There are three non-regular reflective tiles.
- The tiling does not satisfy the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 407 polygons.
- Photo from Aslam Qureshi (Fatehpur Sikri, Salim Chishti's Tomb, India) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc] (1581AD, 989AH)