Great Mosque of Divrigi, Sivas
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is 4*2 (p4g).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 45°.
- Contains three squares.
- There is one non-regular reflective tile and one tile with no mirror image.
- The tiling does not satisfy the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is not edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 81 polygons.
- Photo from Archnet (Great Mosque of Divrigi, Sivas, Turkey) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc] (1887AD, 1304AH)