Mausoleum of Imam Shafi'i
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
See also Mausoleum of Imam Shafi'i.
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *442 (p4m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 30°.
- Contains one regular 6-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 60°.
- Contains one regular 6-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 120° - composed of kites.
- There are four non-regular reflective tiles (including one kite).
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has two finite interlaces and no infinite interlace with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 223 polygons.
- Photo from Aslam Qureshi (Mausoleum of Imam Shafi'i, Cairo, Egypt) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc] (1178-9AD, 573-4AH)