Fatehpur Sikri, Salim Chisti Tomb
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is 632 (p6).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 60°.
- Contains one regular hexagon.
- Contains one regular 6-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 60°.
- The tiling satisfies the two-colour condition with straight cross-overs, but interlace counts not determined.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 773 polygons.
- Photo from Aslam Qureshi (Fatehpur Sikri, Salim Chisti Tomb, India) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc] (1565-73AD, 972-80AH)