(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *442 (p4m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 45°.
- Contains one regular 8-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 90°.
- Contains one regular 8-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 45°.
- There are three non-regular reflective tiles.
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has no finite interlace and two infinite interlaces with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 169 polygons.
- Photo from Internet (MudÃ©jar ceiling at the Chapter room, Burgos Cathedral, Spain) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc]