Kale mosque, Divrigi
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *442 (p4m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 22.5°.
- Contains three squares.
- Contains one regular 8-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 45°.
- There are 8 non-regular reflective tiles (including one kite) and one reflective pair.
- The tiling satisfies the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 447 polygons.
- Photo from Mustafa Bulut (Kale mosque, Divrigi, Turkey) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc] (1180-1AD, 575-6AH)