Alexandria Museum, Coptic church doors
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *442 (p4m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 30°.
- Contains one regular hexagon.
- There are three non-regular reflective tiles.
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has one finite interlace and one infinite interlace with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 119 polygons.
- Photo from Mirek Majewski (Alexandria Museum, Coptic church doors, Egypt) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc]