Atik Valide Mosque, Uskudar
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *2222 (pmm).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 36°.
- Contains 6 regular pentagons.
- Contains two regular 10-pointed star polygons with vertex angle of 72°.
- There are 7 non-regular reflective tiles (including 2 kites).
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has no finite interlace and four infinite interlaces with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 627 polygons.
- Photo by Mirek Majewski (Atik Valide Mosque, Istanbul, Turkey) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc] (1524-74AD, 930-82AH)
Collections of similar tilings