Konya, Sultan Selim Mosque
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is 442 (p4).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 45°.
- Contains two squares.
- Contains one regular 8-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 90°.
- There are three non-regular reflective tiles (including one kite).
- The tiling satisfies the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 255 polygons.
- Wikipedia image from Mirek Majewski (Konya, Sultan Selim Mosque, Turkey) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc] (1558AD, 965AH)