Kadi Camii, Bolu, Turkey
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *2222 (pmm).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 36°.
- Contains 7 regular two-pointed star polygons with vertex angle of 72°.
- Contains 6 regular pentagons.
- Contains one regular 10-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 72°.
- There are 7 non-regular reflective tiles (including 2 kites).
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has two finite interlaces and four infinite interlaces with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 563 polygons.
- Photo from Mirek Majewski (Kadi Camii, Bolu, Turkey) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc]