Fatima's Haram, Qom
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is ** (pm).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 36°.
- Contains 8 regular five-pointed star polygons with vertex angle of 36°.
- Contains one regular 10-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 72°.
- There are 6 non-regular reflective tiles (including one kite).
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has no finite interlace and 6 infinite interlaces with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 447 polygons.
- Photo via Mirek Majewski (Fatima's Haram, Qom, Iran) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc]