Bourgoin, Plate 92
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *632 (p6m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 30°.
- Contains one regular four-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 60°.
- Contains one regular 6-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 60°.
- Contains one regular 12-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 120°.
- There are two non-regular reflective tiles (including 2 kites) and one reflective pair.
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has no finite interlace and one infinite interlace with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 385 polygons.
- Vol 2, Plate 52c (al-Zahir Baybars, Cairo, Egypt. NW end of transept) from [creswell] (1266-9AD, 664-7AH)
- Page 36 (Qalawun, Cairo, Egypt. Wall decoration) from [hessemer] (1284-5AD, 682-3AH)
- Page 165 from [abas]
- Plate 92 from [bourgoin]
Collections of similar tilings