Myers: Figure 4 (l)
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *333 (p3m1).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 20°.
- Contains one equilateral triangle.
- Contains one regular three-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 20°.
- Contains one regular enneagon.
- The tiling satisfies the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 151 polygons.
- Figure 4 (l) of Joseph S. Myers. Tiling with Regular Star Polygons, Eureka 56 (March 2004), 20-27, 2004. [myers] Available on Internet.
Collections of similar tilings