(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is 632 (p6).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 30°.
- Contains two equilateral triangles.
- Contains one square.
- Contains one regular 6-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 90°.
- The tiling does not satisfy the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 277 polygons.
- Figure 6 of Joseph S. Myers. 2-uniform tilings ..., www.polyomino.org.uk, 2009. [myers2] Available on Internet.
Collections of similar tilings