al-Qadi Yahya, Cairo
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
Patterns in this class have approximate geometry with only a few properties defined which are listed below.
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *632 (p6m).
- Contains at least one "regular" two-pointed star polygon.
- Contains at least one "regular" 6-pointed star polygon.
- Contains at least one "regular" 24-pointed star polygon.
- The tiling does not satisfy the two-colour condition.
- Contains kites.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- Thesaurus Islamicus (al-Qadi Yahya, Cairo, Egypt. Twin carved panels over the west portal) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc]
Collections of similar tilings